|Live-action Name||Manager Du Jin (杜金)|
|Anime||And the Box Was Opened|
|English Voice Actor||Vic Mignogna|
|Live Action Actor||King Chin|
Yukihito Yashiro (
Yukihito supports a fully romantic relationship between Ren and Kyoko and often teases Ren about his lack of progress in that area. To that goal, he sets up various situations where the two can be alone. And tells Kyoko of Ren’s feelings for her.
He must use latex gloves when handling any electronics because any electronic device that he touches directly will soon be rendered broken and useless. In particular, he has mentioned that a cell phone will die after about 10 seconds of direct exposure to his skin. Kyoko has actually theorized that Yashiro naturally transmits strong electric waves. He has used this to his advantage several times against Ren, blackmailing him by threatening to touch and thus ruin the latter's phone.
He is an extremely dedicated manager, as he has much, if not all, of Ren's schedule planned out about one year in advance. He also knows how to keep space when needed but always have control in situations and fully support his charge.
It is revealed that the main reason Ren has never been late to a job, despite the crowds of fans that appear nearly everywhere he goes and clearly wish to mob him, is that Yashiro can stop even the most fervid fans in their tracks with a mere cold glance (in the manga it reads "Silent Intimidation"). He doesn't know how to drive, which is why Ren is always seen doing the driving.
Yashiro is also revealed to like dogs. He has always wondered how it is like to live with a dog, but he cannot because his current apartment complex doesn't allow dogs. He has expressed to Ren how he would like to live with a dog and go on walks on a beach or highlands with one.
Yashiro has light-colored hair with brown eyes. He has a slender body. He is usually seen wearing glasses and a pale brown business suit whenever he is with Ren.
He mentions his mother quite a lot when there is a certain moment where he thinks "I am glad I am not Ren Tsuruga" then says, "Thank you mother for giving birth to me in the Yashiro Family".
At his first appearance, he seems to be very capable. He told Ren that his next agenda is up and they need to go. Then, after a few days, Ren said that the second half of the LME Auditions are begining. This surprised Yashiro and said that it's quite odd that Ren was talking about the LME Auditions, since he does not even know the newcomers except if they introduce theirselves. He then asked perhaps there is someone that Ren is interested in on the auditions.
Yukihito is Ren's manager. He first met Ren when Ren was seventeen. Yashiro was able to tell immediately that Ren has been through tough experiences.
Yukihito is Kyoko's newly-appointed manager but the two of them got along fairly well long before that. He became interested in Kyoko since Ren started to have feelings for her and fully supports their relationship. He is very happy playing the role of matchmaker and becomes fangirl-like giddy when any romance happens between Ren and Kyoko.
- Main article: Yukihito Yashiro/Gallery
- (speaking on the phone to Kyoko) ❝About Ren's schedule tomorrow. I'll tell you on one condition.❞ 
- (to Ren, out of breath from excitement) ❝I saw it... that... cursed uniform... once you look at it... you never forget... It was just for a moment. I didn't see her face. But I'm totally sure! The pink overalls that got into the car with Kuu! Looked like a work uniform! And chestnut-colored hair! That... must be Kyoko!❞
- (to Ren, about Ren manipulating Kyoko's gullibility) ❝Don't get her hopes up for nothing! The poor girl!❞
- (to Matsushima about Ren, then thinking to himself) ❝So we figured we'd take a break and have a drink. At the Love Me section. I'm starting to manage Kyoko's schedule as well. Thank me for that, Ren.❞
- (thinking about social requirements behind Valentine's Day ) ❝Maybe that's why I think of the same thing every year around this time. 'Soooooo glad I'm not Ren Tsuruga...'❞
- The name Yukihito means "luck, happiness, fortune" (倖) (yuki) and "one" (一) (hito).
- Yukihito's surname Yashiro means "company, Shinto shrine" (社).
- When Yukihito teases Ren Tsuruga, his grin and laugh resemble Doraemon's, a popular Japanese cartoon character.
|Yukihito Yashiro • Shoko Aki • Ruriko Matsunai's manager • Kojiro Toyokawa • Mimori Nanokura's manager • Matsuda • Itsumi Momose's manager • Yoshimoto • Mako Yanogiori's manager • Kimiko Morizumi's manager|
|Takenori Sawara • Matsushima • Nakazawa|
|Yukihito Yashiro • Kojiro Toyokawa • Ruriko Matsunai's manager|
|Maria Takarada • Ruto • Jelly Woods|