|Suddenly, a Love Story arc|
Dark Moon shoots in Karuizawa. A new band named Vie Ghoul is threatening Sho's position in the music industry. Vie Ghoul's goal is to take away everything that is Sho's. With some words from Kyoko, Sho is determined to create better music and not to lose to anyone except her. Also, Vie Ghoul's lead vocalist, Reino, has taken a surprise liking to Kyoko, which Sho and Ren do not like at all.
|Volumes||14-17||Number of Episodes||N/A|
|Number of Chapters||19|
|Previous Arc: Dark Moon arc||Next Arc: Kuu's arc|
- Kyoko and Sho are scheduled at TBM Studios at the same time.
- Reino visits Kyoko at her dressing room and is unimpressed with her.
- After learning that Vie Ghoul is rising to the top of the charts by copying Sho, Kyoko goes to his dressing room to confront him. They quickly get into an argument that dramatically peaks when Sho hits her. Kyoko's rage unleashes so many demons that they spill out of the room, where Reino discovers one. 
- Kyoko lies to Ren about the cause of the scratch on her face. They arrive together to the Dark Moon set the next day, where they discover that the cast and crew are in a tizzy because Sho Fuwa is there waiting for Kyoko. 
- Sho attempts to apologize for the slap by giving Kyoko a high-end skin treatment product to help her face heal. It turns into yet another squabble that calms only when Kyoko realizes that Sho is being genuine about his regret. 
- Kyoko runs into Sho again while on location for Dark Moon in Karuizawa. She is left alone with him by Itsumi. Kyoko, discovering that he's moping instead of doing his work, drags him back to Shoko Aki and the recording studio.
- Within a large, busy building, Kyoko and Reino make eye contact across a large distance and it unnerves her, particularly since is was next to impossible for him to see her.
- Kyoko finds herself in the awkward position of sharing a bath with Shoko. Their conversation makes her feel sometimes jealous and sometimes helpless. Eventually, Kyoko leaves because she's too uncomfortable and doesn't know what to say.
- Outside the bath Kyoko gets into a three-way confrontation with Sho and Vie Ghoul.
- Kyoko, as well as everyone else, becomes unsettled when Reino declares her to be special, regardless of her association with Sho.
- Kyoko almost tells Ren over the phone what's going on with Reino, but decides not to.
- Sho joins Kyoko at breakfast, causing people to gossip that they are dating. Kyoko refutes this when she hears of it privately from Momose.
- Impressive in her Mio costume, Kyoko yells at Sho for being on the Dark Moon set instead of in his recording studio. When Shoko shows up and does the same, Sho leaves with her, but not before warning Kyoko not to wander off by herself.
- When Reino arrives at the Dark Moon set, Kyoko tells a crew member to send him away and that he's a stalker. When Reino enters anyway, Kyoko runs away and attempts to hide, even going so far as to climb out a window. 
- Reino uses his extra sensory perception to catch up with Kyoko in the woods. He grabs hold of her and makes her immobile.
- Kyoko's hatred toward Sho gives her the strength to break away from Reino after he reveals that he's targeted Sho for superficial reasons. She declares Sho to be her prey. 
- Kyoko decides not to press charges against Reino in order to protect her role.
- While Kyoko is visiting Ren in his room with Yashiro, Sho shows up looking for her.
- In Chapter 91, Momose tells Kyoko that she was worried something had happened again when she disappeared. When Sho reveals to Ren that Kyoko had actually been attacked by a stalker whom he saved her from, Kyoko tries to explain that she had been about to tell Ren before Sho arrived. Ren, however, asks everyone to leave, including Kyoko.
- In Chapter 92, Kyoko and Ren run into each other at the same secluded spot on Karuizawa. They both fear that the other is pulling away but instead reconnect.
- Kyoko reveals to Ren what had transpired before he arrived between her, Sho, and Reino and that she thought he might be angry that she relied on Sho.
- Kyoko and Sho bicker and are interrupted by Ren. The two men have a possessive showdown over Kyoko that is too subtle for her to pick up on before Ren and Kyoko walk away together.
- Sho calls after her and sends a challenge - that only to her will he admit defeat.
- Kyoko visits Ren in his trailer when she hears that he is unwell, and the two end up napping with his head in her lap. Ogata accidentally witnesses this.
- Ren tells Kyoko that he will protect her.
- Kyoko runs into Shoko who thanks her for helping Sho overcome his obstacles.
- Reino and Kyoko have another encounter, during which they battle over the "Corn" stone, Reino feeling that its powerful negative emotions need to be cleansed.